CISBAT 2021 – Lausanne, Switzerland
Carbon Neutral Cities - Energy Efficiency & Renewables in the Digital Era
EPFL, 8-10 September 2021
We are pleased to announce the next CISBAT Conference, to take place at EPFL from 8 to 10 September 2021! The call for papers to be issued in fall 2020 will invite contributions on:
- Smart materials for building envelopes (micro- and nanotechnologies)
- Climate resilient buildings (ecobuildings, retrofit, performance gap)
- Daylighting & electric lighting (human centric & green lighting)
- Human & building interaction (user centered systems, health, behaviour)
- Building simulation & ICT (design, optimisation, analysis) – IBPSA special session
- Renewable energy in the built environment (electricity, heating and cooling)
- Smart buildings & districts (distributed energy systems, predictive & adaptive control, energy demand & supply)
- Data mining for the built environment (big data & machine learning)
- Urban climate modelling (microclimate, energy performance, regenerative design)
- Innovative construction for circular economy (LCA, recycling, design)
CISBAT is a scientific conference organised by the Solar Energy and Building Physics Lab (LESO-PB) of the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology Lausanne (EPFL). Academic partners of the conference are renowned scientists from University of Cambridge and MIT as well as the Swiss chapter of the International Building Performance Simulation Association IBPSA, backed by a strong international scientific committee and a specialised pool of reviewers.
The conference is financially supported by the Swiss Federal Office of Energy.
To be on the mailing list for the next conference, please subscribe to the newsletter or send an email to email@example.com.