Guidelines for REMOTE ORAL presenters
A recording of your talk will be shown on the conference day, while you tune in for Q/A via zoom and also engage in online discussion. The talk will continue to be accessible to registered attendants for a limited time period after the conference.
The information on this page applies if the hybrid conference can go ahead as planned. In case the conference needs to go fully virtual, some changes might apply. (virtual?)
Preparation and video recording of your talk (1 July to 25 August)
Guidelines for the best way to record a lively presentation will be available from June at the latest.
- Duration: no longer than 12'
- Slides: prepare your slides in format 4:3 or 16:9
- On screen: viewers should see both your slide and yourself
- Submission: through the CISBAT Conference Management System between 1 July and 25 August
During the conference
- Your pre-recorded talk will be shown according to the schedule to be published closer to the date.
- Questions and answers: We kindly ask you to join a virtual connection for 3' of Q/A. Details and links will be sent to you closer to the date.
- Time zones: Unfortunately, your presentation might happen at a time where you would normally be asleep. Thank you in advance for your presence. You will be able to watch other presentations at your ease through a recording library.
- Unforeseen absence: should you not be able to dial in for your Q/A session, please inform us at your earliest convenience and, if possible, appoint a person to replace you. Please note that papers will only be published if at least one author presents the paper at the conference. Exceptions are made on presentation of a medical certificate.
For all enquiries, please contact the conference manager:
Barbara Smith +41 21 693 6249 / email@example.com