Guidelines for REMOTE POSTER presenters
All posters will be accessible to participants in an online showroom, accompanied by a pre-recorded
This applies if the hybrid conference can go ahead as planned. In the now very unlikely case the conference has to go virtual, some changes might apply. (virtual?)
- Preparation of e-poster (Submission 1 July to 25 August)
- Recording of 1' pitch presentation (Submission 1 July to 25 August)
- Presence & presentation during CISBAT 2021
- Please note that there is no template; we like diversity!
1. Poster preparation
- Size: min. A3 portrait
- Content: title, author and affiliation, objectives, methodology, results and conclusions.
- Appearance: focus on illustrations, prefer graphs over tables, text supporting illustrations rather than stand-alone. Presentation from left to right, top to bottom. Please note that there is no template; we like diversity!
- Submission with pitch presentation between 1 July and 25 August through the CISBAT Conference Management System.
2. Recorded pitch presentation of 1'
We will ask you to pre-record a 1' pitch presentation of your poster (by zoom or a similar tool), showing one slide, and submit it as an mp4 file between 1 July and 25 August, with a pdf file of your poster.
- One slide that highlights the most important message
- Show both speaker and slide
- Duration: no longer than 1'
- Recording your pitch: guidelines [pdf]
- Submission with a pdf of your poster between 1 July and 25 August through the CISBAT conference management system
3. During the conference
All posters will be accessible to participants with the recorded video pitches in an online poster showroom. Both remote and on-site participants will have access to a topical virtual room during the poster session, for an exchange on posters of remote presenters. The quick links will be displayed in the "conference plaza" platform, through which streamed presentations can also be accessed.
Your poster will also receive attention during a dedicated poster session introduced by the session chair at the end of the corresponding oral session. An A3 version will be accessible to on-site participants in the poster display area in front of the conference rooms for the first two conference days.
Barbara Smith +41 21 693 6249 / firstname.lastname@example.org