Call closed - Registration now open!
CISBAT 2019 – International Scientific Conference
4-6 September 2019, EPFL Lausanne, Switzerland
Climate Resilient Cities - Energy Efficiency & Renewables in the Digital Era
Focused on energy efficiency and the use of renewables in the built environment, CISBAT offers a dynamic international platform for scientific exchange in fields ranging from nanostructured materials for renewable energy applications to urban energy systems.
The call for papers for CISBAT 2019 is no longer open. 343 abstracts have been submitted and and undergone a blind review. 300 papers have been invited and 214 submitted. We thank all authors for their interest and look forward to their presentations! Registration is now open.
- Smart materials for building envelopes (micro- and nanotechnologies)
- Climate resilient buildings (ecobuildings, retrofit, performance gap)
- Daylighting & electric lighting (human centric & green lighting)
- Human & building interaction (user centered systems, behavioral aspects)
- Building simulation & ICT (design, optimisation, analysis) – IBPSA special session
- Renewable energy in the built environment (electricity, heating and cooling)
- Smart buildings & districts (predictive & adaptive control)
- Data driven methods for the built environment (regional planning, big data and machine learning)
- Urban climate modelling (building energy demand, outdoor comfort, urban planning)
- Distributed energy systems (urban energy hubs)
CISBAT is a scientific conference organised for the 15th time by the Solar Energy and Building Physics Lab (LESO-PB) of the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology Lausanne (EPFL). Academic partners of the conference are renowned scientists from University of Cambridge and MIT as well as the Swiss Competence Center for Energy Research "Future Energy Efficient Buildings & Districts" and the Swiss chapter of the International Building Performance Simulation Association IBPSA, backed by a strong international scientific committee.